AquaEl Inline Flow Heater
The AquaEl Inline Flow Heater is the first one featuring a Smart Heating System (SHS) – a smart power adjustment technology. The microprocessor adjusts the heating power to maintain the desired temperature in the aquarium. This translates into the smooth operation of the heater – without temperature surges in the aquarium and, by the same token, without stressing its inhabitants. With the electronic thermostat, the LED display shows not only the programmed but also the current water temperature.
Electronic temperature sensors protect the aquarium from overheating and automatically switch off the device in no flow conditions. As the device is located on the outlet hose of the AquaEl Inline Flow Heaterexternal filter, heated water is evenly distributed in the tank. The AquaEl Inline Flow Heater is mounted outside of the aquarium, so it does not take up space inside the tank and gives more freedom in terms of the interior arrangement.
- The first intelligent flow heater
- Features a Smart Heating System – adjusts the heating power to the size of the tank and the ambient conditions to optimise energy consumption
- Features an electronic, high-precision thermostat offering a ± 0.5 accuracy within the range from 20 to 33°C
- You can conveniently set the temperature with a single button – One Touch System
- The LED display shows the programmed and current temperature value
- 3 temperature sensors – 2 electronic, 1 thermal fuse
- The heater switches off automatically in no flow conditions
- Both the 300w and the 500w fits 16 / 22 mm diameter hoses in fresh water and marine aquariums
- Elements included: the heater, two stable mounting brackets and clamping nuts
- Made in Poland