Aquael – Platinum Glass Heater
The PLATINIUM glass heaters feature a high-precision electronic thermostat. Temperature can be set in the range between 20 and 33°C and maintained with an accuracy of 0.5°C or better. The heater has a ceramic heat sink and a built-in electronic thermometer. Intuitive temperature adjustment makes it easy to use. Since the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, these heaters, unlike other commercially available products, do not have any mechanical contacts or movable parts that wear down.
PLATINIUM HEATER is an innovative glass heater produced by AQUAEL. It is equipped with a high-precision electronic thermostat. Temperatures can be set in the range between 20 and 33 °C and are maintained with an accuracy of 0.8 °C (+/-0,4 °C).
The heater boasts the ONE TOUCH system for intuitive temperature adjustment, a ceramic heat sink, and an embedded electronic thermometer. Each specimen undergoes computer-assisted testing at AQUAEL’s laboratory.
Since the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, these heaters, unlike other commercially available products, do not have any mechanical contacts or other wear-prone moveable parts. This guarantees a long, failure-free service life for maintaining optimal thermal conditions in the tank. The PLATINIUM HEATER line includes 8 models, with power ranging from 25 to 300 W.
- a wide-range, high-precision electronic thermostat (+/- 0.4 °C)
- the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, which means that there are no failure-prone mechanical parts
- indication of the current temperature of water in the tank
- easily readable indication of the set temperature
- each specimen undergoes computer-assisted testing and calibration at AQUAEL’s laboratory to ensure precision and safety of operation
Check the table below to see which model is best for your setup: