Hikari Food Sticks
Hikari Food Sticks are a complete, scientifically formulated nutrient mix, developed for top-feeding carnivorous fish whose main diet of live food tends to cause nutritional deficiencies. Using Food Sticks™ instead of live foods reduces the chance of infection from parasites or bacteria which tend to hitchhike in live foods.
A Unique Texture Large Fish Love
- Can completely eliminate the need for live fish feeding
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most top-feeding carnivores love
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in this floating pellet allow us to produce a diet that helps most top-feeding carnivores develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly taking on a texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful, easily digested nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Three sticks offer the caloric equivalent to approximately one live goldfish
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily only the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, feeding one stick at a time. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet from live foods to a stick type food, continued use will ensure acceptance. Throwing the stick at the surface of the water causing a splash can sometime improve acceptance as this mimics the action of a live fish.
Hikari Food Sticks contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.