Hikari – Goldfish Gold is firstly an optimally sized pellet that is scientifically formulated to bring out the vibrant colors in goldfish. It also brings out vibrant colours in baby koi. It is further rich in carotene and an easily assimilated color enhancer. Hikari – Goldfish Gold offers your aquatic pet a nutrient package which fine tuned to support their immune system. It finally helps them develop desirable form and loads of energy.
Hikari – Goldfish Gold – Benefits
An Ideally Sized Pellet
- Firstly, offers rapid acceptance and digestion
- Secondly, developed to bring out the true colors goldfish are known for
- Furthermore, the floating pellet allows younger users to easily see what the goldfish is consuming so they can easily avoid over-feeding
Color Enhancing Daily Diet Containing Stabilized Vitamin C
- Firstly, supports immune system health
- Secondly, contains carotene for active color enhancement which will bring out your fish’s true beauty
- Thirdly, great taste plus outstanding nutrition to promote a long, health-filled life
Another aspect is feeding. Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily. However, do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within about a minute (smaller more frequent feedings are better for most goldfish). Also, always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period. Furtermore, when the water temperature is consistently below 10ºC (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Noteworthy, Hikari Goldfish Gold contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. However, rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
In addition to the above Hikari Goldfish Gold includes the folowing:
fish meal. flaked corn. rice bran. wheat flour. soybean meal. corn gluten meal. shrimp meal. brewers dried yeast. DL-methionine. garlic. phaffia dried yeast. astaxanthin. grape seed extract. choline chloride. vitamin E supplement. L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C). inositol. d-calcium pantothenate. riboflavin. vitamin A supplement. thiamine mononitrate. pyridoxine hydrochloride. niacin. folic acid. vitamin D3 supplement. biotin. vitamin B12 supplement. disodium phosphate. salt. ferrous sulfate. magnesium sulfate. zinc sulfate. manganese sulfate. copper sulfate. calcium iodate
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||*Crude Fat||#Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 32.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 12.0%|
|Phosphorus||*Vitamin A||#Vitamin D3||-Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 0.7%||min. 20,000 IU/kg||min. 3,000 IU/kg||min. 620 IU/kg||min. 440 mg/kg|