Qanvee – Inline CO2 Atomizer
The Qanvee – Inline CO2 Atomizer impresses with its extremely slim and attractive design. As with other inline atomizers, the CO2 supply is routed so that it takes place outside the tank. This reduces the technology in the tank and thus ensures a trouble-free view of the carefully set up aquarium.
The membrane of the diffuser is removable, which makes cleaning much easier. The robust metal body ensures that there is little susceptibility to damage and the screws ensure that the hoses are securely held so that they do not slip. The atomizer is available in two sizes for 12/16 mm and 16/22 mm hoses.
The Qanvee CO2 Atomizer must be operated with a working pressure of at least 2 bar. It is imperative to use high pressure CO2 hose like the Aquasabi CO2-high-pressure hose PUR, because silicone hose would not withstand the pressure.
- The simple, attractive design blends seamlessly into any tank
- A sturdy metal housing ensures long-lasting use
- Ultra-fine bubbles guarantee a highly efficient solution of the CO2 injected into the tank
- As the inline atomiser is mounted in the filter circuit, the CO2 gas is optimally distributed in the entire tank thanks to the filter current
- Almost noiseless: no splashing, no humming, no twittering
- Suitable for almost all tank sizes, from small to large aquaria
|Qanvee CO2 Atomizer – M1|
|Fits hose||13 mm or 12/16 mm|
|Qanvee CO2 Atomizer – M2|
|Fits hose||17 mm or 16/22 mm|