pH Buffer Powder (4.01, 6.86 or 9.18)
If you have an aquarium, pool or spa, pH testing is something you do on a regular basis. However, hassling with messy liquid solutions may not give you the accuracy you need. Put the measuring cup away and opt for per-measured convenience. This pH Meter Buffer Solution Powder gives you a no hassle option for the exact amount of buffer solution you need for accurate readings. Just open the package, mix with distilled water and you’re good to go. Our pH buffer powder has a shelf life of 3 years and comes with a 1-year manufacturer guarantee. Just be sure to keep the packets sealed and store them in a dry space.
- Fast and accurate results. No need to measure, simply mix with 250 mL of distilled water for each packet.
- Calibration powders enable you to test the pH of your pool, aquarium, water, and more quickly.
- Super convenient and accurate: Make pH buffer powders quickly and precisely without measuring powder.
- Designed for portability: Individual sized packets can be tucked in drawer, bag or suitcase for travel.
- Works for wide range of applications: Ideal for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
Pick your choice:
- 4.01 Solution (Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate)
- 6.86 Solution (Mixed phosphate)
- 9.18 Solution (Borax)