GlasGarten – Liquid Mineral GH+
The advantages in a nutshell
- creates the ideal water parameters for Bee Shrimp and Co. easily and fast
- for vitality, healthy growth, intense colours and a good reproduction rate
- boosts the activity of the filter bacteria in the filter and the substrate
- enhances the formation of biofilms, which shrimp love
- contains high levels of the important minerals calcium and magnesium
- creates the best conditions for unproblematic moults
- with natural trace elements
- for a long-lasting active soil, does not increase the carbonate hardness
- easy to dose, just add to the water, stir a bit, done
- highly concentrated for easy dosage and high sufficiency
Add about 7 drops (approximately 0,47 ml) per 1 litre of water will raise the total hardness by approx. 6 °dGH and the conductance of about 280 µS (Mikrosiemens).
100 ml. Enough for approximately 212 litres in total hardness 6 °dGH.
McMerwe’s comment: If you keep and breed Bee Shrimp etc. we recommend that your pH is below 7. Liquid Mineral GH+ does not influence the pH directly. Moreover, if your water does not have any carbonate hardness, the pH is easy to adjust, as the carbonate hardness would buffer the pH. For this reason, breeders and keepers, often use an active soil substrate like ADA – Aquasoil Amazonia, which lowers the pH to under 7 and keeps it stable for a long time thanks to its buffering properties. If you do not use an active substrate you ought to add GlasGarten – Liquid Humin+ to your water to buffer the pH. [Rating 4/5]