The Ista – CO2 Indicator Solution allows you to monitor the CO2 levels in your aquarium.
Overview of Ista – CO2 Indicator Solution
- It helps you maintain the CO2 levels in your aquarium
- You should use the indicator solution in conjunction with a CO2 indicator device.
- The color changes to indicate high, low, or accurate levels
Monitoring the carbon dioxide levels in your planted aquarium is vital to its success! Too much CO2 may harm your fish, and too little will decrease your plants growth! This CO2 Indicator Solution is super easy to use, and will help you maintain the CO2 levels in your aquarium.
When you use the solution in conjunction with an indicator, this solution will exhibit the CO2 levels in your aquarium quickly. Observe the color of the solution change from yellow, to green, to blue, and address your water and CO2 input accordingly.
- Simply inject 1cc of CO2 Indicator solution into the cap of CO2 indicator.
- Adding aquarium water is not necessary.
- We recommend that you change the it once a month.
- You do not need to change the solution every time you do aquarium maintenance.