Hikari – Marine A is firstly offering a sponge-like texture that duplicates foods these fish would be feeding on in the wild. Secondly, the scientifically formulated nutrient mix offers usable color which enhances ingredients that will have your fish looking like they just came off the reef.
Hikari – Marine A is Scientifically Formulated For Outstanding Results
- Firstly, offers color enhancement and active reduction of color fading
- Secondly, contains clam extract which improves palatability, even finicky eaters will love it
- Thirdly, contains seaweed meal and pure-cultured spirulina to meet the nutritional requirements of plant eating marine fishes
- Also, features nutrients including DHA and EPA which help reduce stress associated with life in an enclosed marine environment and promote proper growth and development
Feed no more than your pet will consume within about a minute two (2) to three (3) times each day. Also, avoid over-feeding and no food should remain after the feeding period.
Prior to feeding you may soak Hikari – Marine A in a cup of purified water for a few minutes to allow the pellets to fill with fresh water and become soft and sponge-like. This texture also resembles the foods your fish would eat on the reef. It further offers a freshwater infusion which can have a positive impact on the coloration and activity level of your fish. Finally, our proprietary pellet won’t crumble or easily fall apart and is readily accepted by most finicky marine fishes.
Noteworthy, Hikari Marine -A contains higher levels of natural ingredients, and as a result cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. However, rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Even more, Marine fish also require a constant water temperature between 72°F and 78°F (22°C and 26°C). However, with best results at the higher end of the scale. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid sudden temperature changes.
Furthermore, marine fish expand considerable energy purging salt from their system. Also, supplemental feedings of Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Foods, which are rich in pure freshwater, can reduce the energy required for this purging process. It will also leave more energy for color development and growth.
|Fish meal||Krill meal||Wheat starch||Brewers dried yeast||Soybean meal||Fish oil||Wheat flour|
|Spirulina||Dried seaweed meal cassava starch||DL-methionine||Clam extract||Astaxanthin||L-lysine||Canthaxanthin|
|Garlic||Choline chloride||Vitamin E supplement||L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate||Inositol||d-calcium pantothenate||Riboflavin|
|Vitamin A supplement||Thiamine mononitrate||Pyridoxine hydrochloride||Niacin||Folic acid||Vitamin d3 supplement||Biotin|
|Vitamin B12 supplement||Ferrous sulfate||Magnesium sulfate||Zinc sulfate||Manganese sulfate||Copper sulfate||Calcium iodate|
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.