Chihiros Doctor Algae Sterilizer
Chihiros Doctor – Algae Sterilizer works great at reducing algae in your aquarium.
1) Inhibit green algae and promote plants growth
- Inhibit phytoplankton’s initial growth and reproduction.
- Activate microelements to promote plants growth
- Promotion of plant growth activates photosynthesis to stabilize the ecosystem.
2) Kill the crustacean pathogenic bacteria
- Automatically kill the pathogenic bacteria in the water in each hour through direct and indirect disinfection, which greatly improves the survival rate of juvenile prawns.
3) Depend on strong sterilization capabilities effectively kill pathogens
- Aeromonas hydrophila Aeromonas “Aeromons hydrophila”, herpes, fungal, coli forms and other 99.9% kill efficiency results test.
4) Safe because of coexistence with filter bacteria
- As there is no residual toxicity, it is limited to aerobic bacteria.
- Compared to UV sterilizer, Chihiros DOCTOR does not work steadily so regenerating and recovery of filter bacteria is rapid.
5) ALC program is intelligent management algorithm
- Aquarium environment changes according to initial, middle, last stage, sterilizing intensity and operation cycle is intelligently designed to change by time series.
- As ALC program can simply choose a mode according to an aquarium capacity, it is very easy to use.
Choose either “Touch Screen” or “Bluetooth” Version. Bluetooth version can be used with our Chihiros Magic Apps or My Chihiros to do setting, while Touch Screen version you can do setting directly by pressing on the device itself.
**Diffuser / Reactor lifespan depends on aquarium water TDS and Volume. Higher TDS may shorter lifespan of diffusers. Normal condition diffuser can use for 6 months to 1 year.
Q & A:
1) How does the Chihiros Doctor Algae Sterilizer works? (It is designed not work all the time, it works bubble come out depends on water volume, TDS value and tank priority)
2) Does it hurt fish? (No influence to fish, shrimp and plants)
3) Can it use in marine water? (Only used for freshwater )
4) How long do I need to clean the mesh? (The new 3rd generation mesh can keep used for a long time without clean, but we suggest exchange a new mesh every 6 months )