Activated Carbon Coal Filter Cartridge (CTO)
You should first of all place the Activated Carbon Coal Filter Cartridge in Stage 3 of your filtration housing of a water purification system. Another important aspect is to make sure that you replace this filter once a year because there is only so much space for the adsorbate to collect on the carbon. As a result, once all that space is covered with the pollutant film, the carbon can no longer do its job effectively. Consequently, if you lave the filter cartridge for too long, an activated carbon filter can start to release certain pollutants in favor of other ones that are more attracted to the adsorption site. Hence, this is why it’s so important to change your filter in a timely manner.
- 5um filtration
- 10 inch
- Highly effective filtration of water for certain VOC’S, Chlorine, taste and odor.
- Low pressure Drop. High pressure performance.
- Extra dust holding capacity.
- Greater solids holding capacity.
- Longer service life.
- Various media are available.
- No leaching carbon ash.